1. The Client is solely responsible for any and all harm or damage caused by their dog while it is under the care of Happy Dogs Walking, or is using any other services provided by us, and agrees to indemnify Happy Dogs Walking in full against any liability arising from such harm or damage to third parties.
2. The Client agrees that, in registering their dog, Happy Dogs Walking has relied on the Client’s representation that their dog is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggression or threatening behaviour toward any person, any other dog or animal.
3. The Client agrees to notify Happy Dogs Walking immediately of any unwelcome, aggressive, procreative, or dangerous behaviour of their dog that has potential to cause harm to any other dog or individual.
4. Happy Dogs Walking offer services where dogs co-mingle in groups and the Client accepts that during the course of normal dog play their dog may sustain injuries. All dog play is carefully monitored to avoid injury, however injuries may occur despite the best supervision.
5. Happy Dogs Walking will only let dogs off the lead once an ‘off the lead consent form’ has been signed, and will remain at the our discretion.
6. The Client is responsible for the full cost of treatment of any injuries or illness that their dog receives while under the care of Happy Dogs Walking, together with any associated costs e.g. call-out charges. The Client authorises the staff of Happy Dogs Walking to seek such veterinary advice and/or treatment as they deem necessary; where possible this will be carried out by the Client’s usual/preferred Vet, but this cannot be guaranteed (e.g. in an emergency) and the Client accepts that the staff of Happy Dogs Walking may at their discretion use any registered Vet. The Client agrees to pay all such costs immediately upon pick-up of their dog, or by agreement with the proprietor.
7. Happy Dogs Walking reserves the right to refuse admission if the Client fails to provide adequate proof of vaccinations (including bordetella), or the vaccinations are found to be expired or otherwise incomplete.
8. Bitches may not attend Happy Dogs Walking while in season or pregnant without prior consent.
9. The Client accepts that even though their dog is vaccinated against Bordetella (Kennel Cough) there is a chance that their dog can still contract Kennel Cough. The Client agrees that they will not hold Happy Dogs Walking responsible if their dog contracts Kennel Cough while attending.
10. The Client agrees to take any necessary measures or precautions to ensure that their dog is continuously free of contagious, infectious, or otherwise communicable diseases. The Client further agrees to notify Happy Dogs Walking immediately of any infectious and/or contagious disease or conditions their dog has been exposed to or is affected by. Such diseases and conditions include, but are not limited to: Distemper, Hepatitis, Kennel Cough (Bordetella), Parvovirus, Corona virus, worms, Lyme disease, Fleas, Pregnancy, Infectious Skin Diseases and Intestinal Parasites. Happy Dog Walkings reserves the right to refuse admission until satisfied that the condition is resolved.
11. The Client consents to their dog being photographed, recorded, and/or used in any media or advertising by Happy Dogs Walking. All such media remain the property of Happy Dogs Walking. Please advise if you do not want photos of your dog to be used.
12. The Client agrees that Happy Dogs Walking is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged leads, collars, tags, clothing or any other item left with their dog.
13. The Client agrees that, by signing the consent form this will indemnify Happy Dog Walking in full against any liability arising from loss or damage to the property or its contents, in present and future circumstances.
14. No variation of these Terms and Conditions will have effect unless confirmed by Happy Dogs Walking in writing.